OF CLOUDS - Pixels - Wavewave - Youcantstopah

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

100. YOUTHLESS

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Youthless 'Good Hunters' (Vimeo)

Found these guys this morning - I like the video and I'm loving the track. I've been trying to put my finger on who they sound like, but I think in the end they're a bit of a mixed breed. I'm feeling a bit of Hooray for Earth and the Rapture with a twist of Metronomy. Youthless is a "club and garage" duo from Portugal and, at this point, relatively unknown. Check them out, you can download their EP for free here (upon registration of course).

And what about us reaching the 100th post?! Shots of Alexi vodka anyone? C'mon it says its distilled four times!


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

slam said...

alexi + lemon-aides all around @ 100 rogers. or just flat budweiser.