OF CLOUDS - Pixels - Wavewave - Youcantstopah

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

66. RAD OMEN + NICHOLAUS GOOSSEN

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

RAD OMEN - "Rad Anthem"

I want to hang out with these guys! Well maybe not. Ronald, Jack, Colonel Sanders and the King, may be a little too much for me to handle. This music video, directed by Nicholaus Goossen, is stupidly fun (and possibly explicit - I warned you). It reminds me of what's been coming out of France, like it should be a Justice video or something else Ed Banger.

I'm digging the tune too, sounds like Breakbot. I can't find much about Rad Omen beyond the fact that it's a side project of DJ Troublemaker. Rad Omen has no other music at this point, but Troublemaker has an album and a handful of remixes for artists such as Phoenix and Matt & Kim. Check it out, the whole album is there in the embed:




Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Ashur said...

holy shiiiiiiii....