OF CLOUDS - Pixels - Wavewave - Youcantstopah

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

59. MR OIZO

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WHERE'S THE MONEY GEORGE ?

This seems to be an incomplete video, but I like it nonetheless. At the end you'll be asking "But what's on the cassette??!!" This video comes to us from Mr Oizo of Ed Banger Records. I go through phases of listening to a lot of Mr Oizo (and many many phases where I don't listen to him). Regardless, I do love his work as a director. Ever seen Steak? I strongly recommend it.

Be on the look out for new work of his. Mr Oizo is coming out with a second feature film named Rubber. The soundtrack will feature Justice. Also, Oizo has also recently announced that he is recording a new album titled "2010."


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

slam said...

ITS GONNA BE FUCKIN SICCCCKKKKK